HENI is an international art services company working across publishing, digital, editions, film, photography and art research. At HENI Publishing we produce print and digital books, working closely with artists and authors to bring their publication to life.
We are now accepting submissions from artists, writers, photographers, curators, galleries and estates with new proposals for art books. Our subject areas include art, photography and architecture in the form of monographs, artists’ books, catalogue raisonnés, essays and interviews.
- Your proposal should include:
- A suggested title and subtitle
- A brief outline of chapters or structure
- A short overview of the contents
- A maximum of 6 sample images
- A short biography (about you and any other artist/author you are working with)
- An indication of the audience you have in mind
- A short list of competing titles, providing author names, publisher and year of publication
- Your contact details
Please send your proposals here.