NFT Update: Stealth $25m for DAOs, Game on for Web3, plus Top Sellers
1 min read · 21 Mar 2023
Immutable x Polygon partnership, courtesy of Polygon Labs.
1. Seed Club Ventures has launched from stealth with a $25m fund to invest in DAOs.
2. Game developer CCP Games has raised $40m in a funding round led by Andreesen Horowitz, with the capital being used to develop a new blockchain-based game.
3. Pixelcraft Studios, developer of the NFT game Aavegotchi, has announced it has raised $30m in a multiyear token sale.
4. Polygon Labs and Immutable have partnered to announce Immutable zkEVM, a “dedicated gaming solution using ZK technology to accelerate Web3 game development”.
5. Web3 social platform OP3N has raised $28m in a Series A funding round that values the firm at $100m.
6. NFT-focused custodial wallet Gryfyn, a joint venture between Animoca Brands and Hex Trust, has raised $7.5m in funding.
Top 3 NFT Sales over the past 24 hours were: Otherside #99728 for 115 ETH ($203k); CryptoPunk #7409 for 100 ETH ($181k), and CryptoPunk #4526 for 89 ETH ($155k).
The Top 3 NFT Collections by Volume over the past 24 hours were: CryptoPunks with $25.1m (-13%); Mutant Ape Yacht Club with $3.4m (-38%), and Azuki with $2.9m (-22%).
The Top 3 NFT Marketplaces by Volume over the past 24 hours were: Blur with $45.4m (-20%); OpenSea with $11.1m (+6%), and X2Y2 with $1.1m (-5%).
The Total Crypto Market Capitalisation is $1.23tr, a 1.4% increase over the last 24 hours.